Don’t they know that I have a phobia of stains?? Don’t they know that I hyperventilate if I see anything dirty on my children or on myself?
I do like them at Huggies, so I have tried my best and this is as far as we have gone into the messiness and this is probably as far as I will ever allow to go.
So here you go Elliott and Victor messy…
Now it is your turn to take part. We want to see LOTS of messy children and you have until the 14 July 2010 to post your entry!!!
Inspired by some of the Huggies® mums recent posts, Huggies® Baby Wipes wants to see your photos of your little ones really getting messy. Child psychologist Janine Spencer says, “Giving children the freedom to play messily helps them develop their imagination and social skills. It boosts their confidence and helps them understand the world around them. That’s a small price to pay for a bit of mess.”
The rules are as follows
- The messier your baby is in the photo the better. (The challenge is cleaning up!)
- Post the photo to your blog with The Messy Play by Huggies Wipes challenge. (It can be an old photo or a previous post).
- Send a link of your blog post featuring your Messy Play photo to @Huggies_UK on Twitter or online.team@Huggies.com to participate.
- Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/messyplaybyhuggieswipes/ to see all the blogger submissions and links to their blogs. Submissions will also be shouted out by @Huggies_UK on Twitter.
- The top 3 messiest entries will receive Huggies® gift packs of Huggies merchandise. (and if the messiest children are mine, you are definitely doing a bad job…)